Followers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Special Posting for who named "TEACHER"

Teacher's Team in Maa'had Johor 2007 (STAM)


Assalamualaikum wbt.....

InsyaAllah Kalam Insani will be rest for a long time.Maybe this articel is the last posting for this week, who know, before I back to continue and concentrate toward my responsiblity and my work. InsyaAllah, if i had a time, I'll be continue to write something.Pray for me to be given a little time and oppurtunity for us to share the information and opinion and not forget as fill to our spritual..So, before Kalam Insani get the rest, she also to write something special for who are named the teacher. Especially to my teachers...

InsyaAllah, this Sunday,on May 16, we will celebrating Teacher's Day..the person who are give a lot of the served and sacrifice for us..The last week, we had celebrate Mother's Day, This week is Teacher's day and the next month is Father's Day..Huh..!So many days we should celebrate..But, thruthly all of these not hard to us..Why I say it?Because all of these are suitable and worth for those who have sacrified and serve to us...By the wikipedia.org,,the definition of Teacher is a person who provides schooling for others. A teacher who facilitates education for an individual student may also be described as a personal tutor. The role of teacher is often formal and ongoing, carried out by way of occupation or profession at a school or other place of formal education..Right!For me, teacher also can be a role model for their students because I also had a admire teacher when I was in schoolhood, mathematics teacher. I don't know why I like her. Not because I like mathematics, maybe I attract about her patient, control her angry when our class were noisy and she also wise and creative to attract her student to like her subject..So come on my friends!,.. although who are our teacher, they still our teacher. The title of 'TEACHER' never erase although we out from the school. We stay call them, 'Teacher', 'Cikgu', 'Guru', 'Miss', 'Sir', and so on, but the meaning are still same. So, no reason to us to forget our teacher. If we can celebrate the Valentine's Day or Friend's Birthday, why not we celebrate the Teacher's Day.?Just spend our little money to sms to wish or give something to them, or spend time to remember and pray for them. Many ways to us to appreciate our teachers.

I'm feel sorry to my friends, ex-students SMA Lughatul Qur'an because can't coming to celebrate our Teacher's Day. I get sms from Rania, said, "lets my friends to us celebrate Teacher's Day on May 17. Ukhwah fillah!!.."..So sorry..I had a little work to be settle. InsyaAllah, next time I'll coming. I never forget you all and our teachers, insyaALLAH..

So, to all teachers in the world, Happy Teacher's Day...especially to my teachers, from Tadika (1994&1995), then SK Temenggong Abd. Rahman (1996), SK Sri Tangkak (1996-2001), SMK Seri Tangkak (1 week), Maa'had Pontian (2002-2003), SMA Lughatul Qur'an (2004-2006), Maa'had Johor (2007) and the last that I can't forget to our lectures in INSANIAH..They also my teachers. Also to my blogger's friends and my friends who future teacher's that study at UPSI, UKM and other place that will become a teacher, Happy Teacher's Day..
"Hope you stay in patient to your students and still enjoy in your noble career..InsyaALLAH, Allah stay together with you.."

...:special song for you heard:..

0 comments:

Post a Comment